Established in 1990 by 21 year-old Stuart Tarbotton, this locally owned and operated family business has grown to become one of the most trusted and experienced contractors in the region. We remain loyal to the community though our growing reputation has meant our services are now sought from as far away as North Canterbury and the Mackenzie District.
Our team, some of whom have been with the company for more than 20 years, are the key to our current success. Those same dedicated people are also the key to the future of the company as we look forward to the next 25 years of serving the needs of the community and our clients far and wide.
Company Milestones 2015: 25 years’ service to the community
- 1990: Started operations on the 1st August in 1990 with one excavator
- 2000: Established our own quarry close to town
- 2013: Reached a total of 40 staff
- 2014: Purchased our 14th excavator
- 2015: Celebrated 25 years of contracting
Contact us now to discuss your needs and arrange an obligation free quote.